Note from Donald Ault, about Carl Barks, Frank Stajano, Leonardo Gori

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Sep 12 16:45:26 CEST 2003

Here's a note from Donald Ault, followed by a reply from me.

First, here's a list of links to some contributions to this thread
about Stajano's and Gori's book "Il Grande Floyd Gottfredson", for
people who want to refresh their memory:

Daniel van Eijmeren - 28 August 2003
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-August/024573.html

Francesco Spreafico - 28 August 2003
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-August/024575.html