to bring a Barks Donald to the screen

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 04:15:41 CEST 2003

In a message dated 9/28/2003 2:57:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:
I'm wondering if it would be possible to bring a Barks Donald to the screen.
Could the classic duck voice put across Barks's dialogue?  If I could only
hear Tony Anselmo say, "I'll take Vanilla!"
I think so. Check out "Donald in Mathmagic Land" for a dialouge-heavy,
Donald. It's still clearly his voice, but a lot less garbled, somehow.

Though I have no problem understanding him even in his more garbled form, so
I'd rather he be voiced as normal.

-Yossi