DuckTales/Trivia "RootyToot"

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Sep 29 23:31:40 CEST 2003

That was one of these strange moves of the Company. They are propietors of Donald, of Carl Barks stuff. The are owners of Tara, too.
That squawking Donald was an insult to the great Carl Barks character. I am no crazy about comic adaptations... who want them? But maybe some day will exist an animated series or movie really based on the Carl Barks and (why not?) Don Rosa comics...
Tomorrow will be another day...