Don's Picsou drawings and the translation [was: Re: DCML Digest Issue 22]

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen tpl at inducks.org
Wed Aug 18 16:12:19 CEST 2004

Don Rosa wrote:
> Huh? Please show me where "Josva Dammann" wrote this. I missed it if it
> appeared in a DCML Digest. I need to show this info to the Norwegian editors
> I am working with on the 2005 Rosa Calendar!

Sure, it's here in the DCML archives:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2004-August/027954.html

It seems that Josva Dammann wrote his message as an HTML email and that
it was "scrubbed" by the mailing list software in the archives. Perhaps
that is what happened in the digest, too (I get the messages seperately
so I can't tell). Follow the link to the attachment on that archive page
and you'll see his message (though hard to read because of the HTML code).

Josva:
Please set your mail client to send messages as plain text only or
*both* HTML and plain text. Otherwise they won't appear correctly on DCML.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~pryds/