DCML Digest Issue 22

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Wed Aug 18 16:59:19 CEST 2004

Don Rosa:

> No sane artist would put as much work into drawing my "very detailed"
scripts as I write them.

I don't think this is the real problem :)

>I am of the school of thought that a comic book script and art should be
done by a single person to have that
>special spark.

Surely, but at least half of comics around the world aren't made by a single
person.
But I understand your decision, even if I don't share it.

> I do believe that high on my list of ideas for the next story is a Lo$ set
in 1898, and you know what that means.

Great news! I thought you'd wait the anniversary of Goldie... (or maybe you
will wait, who knows).
It's interesting that Romano Scarpa made officially meet Scrooge and
Brigitta McBridge in 1898 (an untold story, so far).
But you don't care about it, we know T_T

Mickey