sparks

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:00:30 CEST 2004

THERESA:

> But that all comes back to what you are used to as the original form,
> doesn't it? The original Asterix was made by a duo. Original Rosa stuff
> is a one-person job. Changing any of that makes the comic somewhat lose
> the 'spark', because it's not the original, what we are used to and love,
> anymore.

To mention another Gosciny collaboration, unless I'm mistaken, Lucky Luke was
created by Morris, but was greately improved when Gosciny joined the team. It
all depends on the team, I guess. (A brief google search suggests that Lucky
Luke first appeared in 1946, and that Gosciny began writing scripts in 1955.)

	Kriton.
-----
"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority."
-----