Donald Duck and Friends

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Dec 6 15:51:56 CET 2004

>In your case, living outside the US, subscribing probably is the cheapest way to go. I think DDF is a pretty good comic. Some >months are better than others, but some real gems pop up in there. If you need any help finding back issues, my shop has almost >all of the DDF back issues for $3 each (last time I checked). So if you have any trouble finding old issues, maybe we can arrange >to find and ship the issues you need.
>Derek Smith

Thanks a lot, Derek. Is indeed the cheapest title from Gemstone. Here 1 peso are around 3 dollars... I did suscribe Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck but was too much expensive. Same thing with Picsou magazine. So I am barely reading comics online.
But I read comics, I need paper!! Beyond any Scott McCloud said about internet...

Anyway, I'll suscribe tomorrow in the most trendy comic shop of Buenos Aires to DD&F and ask about back issues. I'll write you if I have troubles with that.

Thanks again,
FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar