Fw: National Treasure and Don Rosa

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Tue Dec 14 08:50:57 CET 2004

sorry Santiago, go again.

>That remains me the last Disney's production "National Treasure", which I watched few days ago on theatres. I couldn't help >remaining several Rosa's histories (The Guardians of the Lost Library, The Crown of the Crusader Kings, The Lost Charts Of >Columbus): I think the resembling is EXTRAORDINARY, tough Don is not explicitly credited as "plotter" (nor in the IMDB). Any >opinions? (Please excuse me if the subject has been raised before).

(from www.imdb.com )

Plot Summary for
National Treasure (2004)
Benjamin Franklin Gates descends from a family of treasure-seekers who've all hunted for the same thing: a war chest hidden by the Founding Fathers after the Revolutionary War. Ben's close to discovering its whereabouts, as is his competition, but the FBI is also hip to the hunt.

Summary written by IMDb Editors

Since childhood, Benjamin Franklin Gates has known that he is decended from a long line of people whose job is to guard a treasure hidden by the Founding Fathers, who hid clues to its whereabouts in the country's currency and on the back of the Declaration of Independence. Now, he has learned of a plot to steal the Declaration, and has only one option: steal it himself. Even if he pulls off this monumental task, keeping the treasure safe is still going to be incredibly hard, especially since the FBI has also gotten wind of the scheme.