National Treasure

Mark A. Semich mas at nic.nu
Tue Dec 14 19:50:38 CET 2004

As much as I like Don Rosa, knowing the way Hollywood thinks, I would
propose that it's much more likely that "National Treasure" was
inspired by the enormous popularity of "The DaVinci Code" novel.  As
far as the Freemasonry/American History conspiracy stuff, I think
that probably started with Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatis trilogy.

Back on topic, I'd like to see Don Rosa re-do National Treasure as a
$crooge adventure.  Naturally, this would mean completely scrapping
and re-writing it with at least a modicum of historical accuracy..

- M

bonvolu respondu liste.