Who is this mouse?

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 25 22:04:16 CEST 2004

Simon:

Pity Gilles hasn't been here for a while, he was more an expert on that than I am.
Michel Souris started a few years ago as an extreme version of a fan of  Mickey, who wanted to emulate his hero and even take his place. It seems he evolved a bit; instead of  a (semi?)villain (which he appeared to me to be), he is part of  Mickey's crowd, while retainging his extreme fanboyishness.
I find the idea interesting, but never much liked the stories I read-- I especially dislike the art, which looks pretty weird.