Duckburg

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Nov 8 02:14:54 CET 2004

> - Brazil (what name is it?)

In Brazil is "Patopolis"; in the Spanish language countries was always
"Patolandia" (duck land). Patoburgo dont sound so good, but that would be my
personal election or keep the original name.

Anyway, all of you forget the "fact" of Donald having his house for sale in
the funny "Wispy Willie". Maybe he moved to Duckburg from Quackville...
hehehe :-P

Question: Can I use the name Quackville in a non Disney comics or that
detail is under copyright? I would like use in an comic with antropomorphic
characters...

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar