lerichard at free.fr
Sun Nov 7 19:59:08 CET 2004
I will be eternally grateful to the person who will respond to the following
1) what is the first mention of Duckburg in a non-Barks comic?
2) Even if it came late in the strip, when was it first mentioned by
Taliaferro? I don't even know one single example of that.
3) What is the first use of "Duckburg" in non-US productions? I'm thinking of:
- "Paperopoli" in early Italian productions
- "Donaldville" (maybe I should know)
- Anderville (?) and so on...
- Brazil (what name is it?)
I'm not reading mails sent to lerichard at free.fr anymore. To contact me use
f-wi at induREMOVE.also.THIScks (remove the hyphen and add ".org").
More information about the DCML