Duckburg

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 13:14:28 CET 2004

In a message dated 11/9/2004 10:40:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
longtom at oeste.com.ar writes:
> Question: Can I use the name Quackville in a non Disney comics or that
> detail is under copyright? I would like use in an comic with
antropomorphic
> characters...
>
> FABIO
>No one answer for this question?

one word can not be copyrighted, but it could be trademarked....
Unless the word "Quackville"  is trademarked for use in your home country,
then you probably would be safe enough.  But if you have doubts, contact a local
copyright-tradmark attorney for specifics to your locale.

sr