DCML Digest Issue 10

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Tue Oct 12 13:13:20 CEST 2004

Don Rosa:

> I know nothing about it, I was not contacted by  the publishers, whoever
they are, about the use of my name or my
> signature or my texts

Nothing buy your comics.
However, they have the rights for your stories, so they can print them (or
make them print, like in this case) how, where and when they want, aren't
they?

> The last Italian book of my Lo$ used lots of unauthorized material, wrong
versions of the art, and included, with no
> explanation, "The Dutchman's Secret"

Well, that book wasn't officially a collection of the Lo$...

>it will introduce many new readers to Zio Paperone stories (if anyone in
Italy doesn't know
> about them already, which I doubt)

Unfortunately, your work isn't known as it should be.
Now, it could be.

> hopefully from Luca who always does me these great favors.

You can be quiet, Boschi himself cared about (if I'm not mistaking) and
wrote an introduction for the book.

Mickey