Scrooge parody in Simpsons comics (+ Burns vr. Scrooge)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Sun Oct 31 19:22:46 CET 2004

>-----Check out this description of Simpsons Comics #102, shipping in
>January:

>by Boothby & Delaney Mr. Burns takes the Simpsons along on his annual
>summer vacation treasure hunt, but his South >Seas adventure soon becomes a
>matter of life and death for everyone concerned! "Uncle Burn$'" lust for
>gold leads them all >to the island of Donrosa and the Gottfredson trench,
>where the Simpsons begin to realize that there is something Huey, >Dewey,
>and Screwy about this whole undertaking, and that they might be "Barks"ing
>up the wrong tree!

Wow! Sound cool :-)
Im Big Simpsons Fan (of the Show, I don't say "Simpsons Comics" are bad but
compering to the show, moust of "Simpsons Comics" are have boring plot's)
sow I will thry to get this one.

By the way :

This isn't first time "Simpsons" did a Scrooge Parody.

In Episode "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" Mr. Burns mention "Scrooge Mcduck"
as his rival.

In "Simpsons Comics #36 - The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth" . Mr. Burns show
Gary his Money Bin (similar to the one Scrooge have). Thean three Nepwes
aperd (dress similar to Huey Duey and Luey from DuckTales).

Mr. Burns - Yes Nephews? What is it?
Nep 1 - There's a sunken Galleon...
Nep 2 - Off the coast of Spain...
Nep 3 - They sey It's full of Treasure!
Mr. Burns - Im sorry Lads. Im bussy with youg Gary now. We'll have this
Adventure another time.
Nephews and Mr. Smither (who aperd, Dress up like Donald) - Awwwwwwww!

Actualy ther is much Similarity between Mr. Burns charecter and Uncel
Scrooge personality.
Plus They bouth super Rich, they bouth have treasure full thropy Rooms and
stuff like the "Last Unicorn", they bouth have some sort of a servant theat
fallows theam evry were they go (Scrooge have Donald and Bastian in some
italian storys, Burns have Smithers) and bouth were born in very poor
family.

Yours
Maciek