peculiar mails

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 22:22:38 CEST 2005

In a message dated 4/2/2005 2:39:33 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
nisse_sedan78 at yahoo.se writes:
<<Last month I read a  discussion which did not make much sense to me.
However, after
receiving the  following mails I understand that, from the side of Mr. Rosa,
there  consist
feelings of intense personal hatred against fans that have different  than
only positive
feed-back on his work. I do understand that it will never  be pleasant to
receive
criticism on your work, nonetheless I think that such  a generalizing mail as
this can be
considered somewhat  unprofessional.>>

to which it would be, if what you quoted were his  real feelings.

you're right- the discussion last month obviously didnt  make any sense to
you.
you need to re-read it again,maybe it will be  clearer then

Steven Rowe (or am i falling for troll bait again?)