We'll always have Paris

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Mon Apr 4 20:51:31 CEST 2005

In past weeks my fears have been confirmed. This list is running on an
autopilot. No one moderates what is being said here. Rules of wild west
and no sheriff. Atmosphere is just too dangerous to have discussions,
you never know what kind of material someone decides to throw at your face.

Things being the way they are, I've decided to leave the list and look
for substitute with real, working leadership. These have been mostly
great three years.  I think a world of many of you, hopefully our paths
will collide sometime in the future. I'd like to thank all those nice
people I've had the pleasure to talk with: Donald Ault, Lars Jensen,
Timo Ronkainen, Olivier, Steven Rowe, Barry, Cord, Fernando,  Katie,
Maciek, Mickey, Olaf, Rob Klein, Dan Shane, Don Rosa and all the others
I forget.

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"

- Kai