Rapallo

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Jul 18 15:10:53 CEST 2005

Paolo Castagno wrote:

> > >     * The winner will get a prize at the next Rapallo
> > > comic-book festival at the Domina Astoria Hotel.
> >
> > When is that? It sounds like something interesting to attend.
>
> It surely is!
>
> Take a look at

http://www.afnews.info/public/afnews/viewnews.pl?newsid1120215967,35271,
.htm
> only in Italian, sorry, but there is also a nice Cavazzano
> drawing for the ones who can't read Italian!
>
> And maybe there will be some new surprises too! ;-)
>
> What about arranging an international DCML/I.N.D.U.C.K.S.
> meeting?
>
>   - Paolo (who plans to be there!)

This sounds very interesting. But my Italian is not well enough to fully
understand what will be happening there between September 17 and October
2.
Let alone which date would be the best to have a meeting!

Maybe our Italians can tell more about this? (Luca Boschi, are you
involved?)

Thanks,
--Harry.