Niels, your article in (R)appet

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Fri Jun 17 15:55:13 CEST 2005

NIELS + others:

Congrats on your marvellous article in the Danish fanzine (R)appet. I
cannot help admitting that this without comparison is the most
interesting article I've read sofar about Disney comics.

It's entitled "A. And, Vognmagergade 11" (aka D. Duck, the address of
Egmont in Copenhagen). The article is not for everyone I am sure, but it
gives a very interesting and in-depth picture of how Egmont started and
developed their own production of Disney comic stories from late 60s
uptil around now.

I guess the article will be of general interest as well, so I was
wondering if you have an English version to put online somehow?

Søren