DCML Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Sat May 7 01:04:17 CEST 2005

> Subject:
> D 2004-131
> From:
> Søren Krarup Olesen <sko at inducks.org>
> Date:
> Thu, 05 May 2005 15:17:39 +0200
> To:
>

> Dear Don D. Markstein,
>
> I really have to give my compliments on your Super Goof story "Two heads
> are better than one". First for (re)introducing Super Goof to us
> Scandinavian (Egmont land) readers and secondly for providing just about
> the most weird (and funny) plots for a long time.
>
> Thumbs up, from
> Søren

Thanks for saying so, Soren (and sorry I can't find the proper character
on the character map, and type your name correctly). It was a lot of fun
to write, too.

Wish I could take credit for re-introducing Super Goof, but that story
wasn't even the first I did with the character -- that would be one
about a picnic with giant ants. And I'm sure I wasn't the first to write
one recently.

I have another one coming up, about Super Goof trying to get into movies
like Captain Spider, and that one was a lot of fun to write too. Hope
you enjoy it as much as I did.

Quack, Don