Prices

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Nov 9 20:22:13 CET 2005

Mark:

Imagine in Argentina where that price is four times more expensive. 8
dollars became 32 pesos. 30 dollars became 120 pesos. That's like the sold
of some people here.

I was buying the Little Lulu books from Dark Horse, but not anymore. They
are like 15 tomes.
I keep talking with publishers about publishing Duck's comics here.
Here in the country of Daniel Branca, Luis Destuet, Sergio Morettini, Walter
Carzon, José Massaroli and Horacio Saavedra (and they are some few of the
artists creators of "disney" comics)

I keep trying, knowing when the time come I'll have the support of my dear
DCML (roman numbers, uh?)

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
http://virusmental.blogspot.com