Real-time discussions

Martin S. Thoresen mindlink at netcom.no
Wed Apr 12 16:48:28 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Goofy313g at aol.com
To: dcml at nafsk.se
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: Real-time discussions

> Maybe the best solution would be a kind of flexible combination
> between a list and a forum, which anyone > could use as he
> pleases, as I really do agree on both sides, but I have no idea
> if it's possible at all...

Wouldn't the best solution simply be to start a umoderated
newsgroup ? Then people could subscribe to the newsgroup through
their e-mailreader (most include a newsreader), and those that
want't a webforum can access it through Google Groups. Messages
would appear instantly and be conviniently grouped by
discussions.

- Martin