Web forum

Vernon Meiers vernonmeiers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:09:45 CEST 2006

> From: Kai Saarto
>One person seems to be keeping certain type conversation going on there,
>without anyone moderating him out like we have here. No wonder he is so
keen
>to see us all migrate there to be his audience.
100% true. I've read DCML for one year and a half, and the discussions are
interesting.
Mcduck could be great but as far as I see there are flame wars everytime.
Not one is ever moderated. Anonymous posters come out of nowhere sending
attacks under frivolous arguments that go ad-nauseum (I don't want to
explain them here) - discussing all but Disney comics, and continuously
sending long and tricky messages full of insinuations. Such discussions are
not my idea of a forum. I like forums when you can actually ban someone,
when you clearly see that one is never doing any good. Sorry for this topic
not related to Disney comics.