Gladstone's Reprints of Voodoo Hoodoo

Larry Giver lgiver at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 15 06:31:12 CEST 2006

Album #16) has identical artwork to their 1994 reprint (Carl Barks Library
DDA #10); I have a copy of both.  The coloring is different, but I don't
know why they did another coloring for the second reprint, since I see no
reason to prefer the second by Scott Rockwell, over the first by Sue Daigle
and Gary Leach.  I had the original when I was 10 years old, but my mother
threw it out.  I wasn't able to save any comics permanently until I was
12.  I don't recall what was different about the original.
				Best wishes,
					Larry Giver.