Mailing regulations for Disney comic subscriptions

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 21:01:43 CEST 2006

That's a very interesting discussion; thanks to all the contributors for the
information!

Incidentally, I read yesterday in an interview by SilverBulletsComicBooks
(  http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/features/115575049750191.htm )
that comics were even sometimes "folded in brown paper and stapled"
(presumably to keep them folded).
What a horrible thought....

Olivier