Disney Characteres Streets - another curiosity

asaramelli asaramelli at ig.com.br
Mon Feb 6 18:20:37 CET 2006

Hello Harry !

I saw your message about the Carl Barks Street, and I verified if
in São Paulo we have any street with the name Carl Barks.
I didn´t found, but we have in São Paulo :

Rua Walt Disney, in Santo André ( a small city in the metropolitan area).

And :

Rua Tio Patinhas, Rua Mickey, Rua Minie, Rua Banzé, Rua Gastão, and Rua
Clarabela , in a same district : Ferraz de Vasconcelos
( another small city in the metropolitan area) .

I´m, going to see with my friends if we find any "Carl Barks Street", in
another brazilian city, and I send for you some photos.

Alexandre Saramelli
São Paulo - Brasil
Inducks indexer.