Mickey's Inferno, David

Richard.Bellacera@flextronics.com Richard.Bellacera at flextronics.com
Tue Feb 28 20:03:11 CET 2006

Ah, I didn't see David's reply until after I sent my response to Niel's
question.

>From what I read from David, it sounds as if it wasn't toned down for the
American audience, but the images were deleted for space?  And the option

Of re-printing a more complete version in another format is indeed hopeful.

Thanks, Rich Bellacera

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message