English Language Disney Comics Forum

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Jul 29 14:52:52 CEST 2006

> an internal link pointer on the DCML at:
> http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/pointers.html
The page contains dead links. For example:
- Jacob Sparre Andersen's Disney page
- Harry's Disney comics web pages

Also, I wonder why the site 'D.U.C.K.hunt' is listed under this general
overview. It's devoted to just one artist, Don Rosa, even though there are
separate listings for individual artists:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/carl-barks.html
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/don-rosa.html

I think this double listing of one individual artist under "general" is
unfair to fans of the many other Disney comics artists, including Carl
Barks. I hope the moderator will correct this.

Best,
Daniël