No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

Roy E. Disney, vice chairman of The Walt Disney Company,
issued a statement saying, "Carl Barks was one of the most
gifted artists and inventive storytellers ever to work for
Disney and the undisputed 'Comic Book King.' When it came to
creating imaginative tales for Donald Duck, Uncle Scrooge and
the other classic Disney characters, no one ever did it
better. He challenged our imaginations and took us on some of
the greatest adventures we have ever known. His prolific
comic book creations entertained many generations of devoted
fans and influenced countless artists over the years. Carl's
joyful humor and stylish storytelling will certainly be
missed but his timeless tales will stand as a legacy to his
originality and brilliant artistic vision."

http://members.forez.com/coa/barks/news.html

Bo=EEte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

--=_NextPart_Caramail_016153967311109_ID--