The making of a Squabbit?

Timo Ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 20:07:21 CEST 2006

This is one of my favorite non-Barks stories in Disney comics!
In Finland it is called "Porkani", it might be combination of "porsas" (pig)
and "kani" (rabbit).
I haven't tried to make/bake any Squabbit but I've tried to guess what's
innit by lookin the pitchus... :-)
Potatos, carrots, onions, paprika, radish, beans, flour, oil and water. In
what proportion to mix these ingredients, I dunno...

Best Wishes
Timo