William Van Horn site

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Wed Oct 18 20:37:34 CEST 2006

Peter and Gerd: The "modern" history of Disney comics in North
America - from Gladstone I to Gemstone - would be much poorer without
Bill, a creator who has not only done his utmost to please readers,
but is among the few ready to leap to the aid of us poor ol'
productions wonks with things like emergency covers and whatnot. It's
a pleasure to see how your own appreciation has resulted in such a
clean, stylish, well-organized website for one of my own favorite folks.

Gary