Donaldist Publications on CD

ZeldasTriforce at aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 03:53:51 CEST 2006

Hi all!

I've noticed that D.O.N.A.L.D., the German Donaldist group has a CD
collecting the various issues of their journal/fanzine from 1976 to 1985. As far as I
know, this is the only instance of this happening among the various Donaldist
groups that have publications. Are their any plans for more of this? I really
think this would be a great thing, not only as a way to have the mass of issues
readily avaliable, but as a source of revenue (though probably not alot) for
the various groups as well.

I myself, am currently in the mist of doing something similiar for Studies In
Popular Culture (from the Popular Culture Association in the South). Though
that's more a case of scanning the issues to put them on PCAS' website rather
than as a CD (since all back issues are still avaliable for purchase).

Anyway, I've just been thinking about it lately, seeing that so many
Donaldist publications have been made, but only a relative handful of the issues seem
to be avaliable for purchase and that CD's would be a great way to make them
available (though that requires a ton of scanning, obviously).

Derek Smith