DCML Digest, Vol 53, Issue 7

Todd Klein tklein28 at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:10:48 CEST 2007

> Todd:
>
> I'm using Internet Explorer v 6.
>

> Olivier

Yes, I should have known that, Microsoft products are always fussy with
file names. I spent about 3 hours this morning renaming folders and
restoriing broken links. I have a few more hours of work to do on it,
then I'll upload new files and you should be able to see everything.
Don't think I'll get it done today, though.

In the meantime, you might try reloading pages you're looking at,
sometimes that pulls in the images.

Todd

Visit my new website and blog:

http://kleinletters.com