DCML Digest, Vol 53, Issue 7

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 11 02:08:57 CEST 2007

Todd:

>>> Yes, I should have known that, Microsoft products are always fussy with
>>> file names. I spent about 3 hours this morning renaming folders and
>>> restoriing broken links. I have a few more hours of work to do on it,
>>> then I'll upload new files and you should be able to see everything.

I'm sorry you have to waste time on this.

>>> In the meantime, you might try reloading pages you're looking at,
>>> sometimes that pulls in the images.

Nothing yet on the main page, and I do not know which ones you have changed.

What do you work on? PC or Mac? (I'll bet it's Mac)
I found this freeware a few years ago:
http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php
It's a very handy, powerful tool for renaming literally hundreds of  files
(I really have had to do just that).
Then the directory's name in the address may be changed using a
search/replace feature if your web page software cannot manage the update
automatically.

Olivier