Rosa bibliography(USA pubs)

Ken McDaniel decliningreturns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:50:37 CEST 2007

Hi:  Many thanks to Larry Giver for his list of Don Rosa comic stories
published in USA(no reprints, covers, one pagers).  I have since found out
also that there is a wonderful Rosa index of all his Disney domestic and
foreign work at http://coa.inducks.org/index.php.  This includes many
reproductions of splash pages, covers, etc with detailed information from
many countries.  Obviously a meticulous work.  It appears the last indexed
issues are Uncle Scrooge 318 and Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 665 or
thereabouts.  Perhaps all of his story work except
Starstruck Duck(2004) has now been reprinted in USA.                     If
anyone knows a good source in USA for back issues in the ranges US 296-318
and WDCS 601-633 at reasonable prices please let me know; these issues seem
too old to be carried on Amazon.com anymore.   regards,   Ken