Rosa Bibliography stories to add - (USA pubs)

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:38:32 CEST 2007

A good resource is
http://www.brucehamilton.com/GLADSTONE/newgladalbpage.htm then
click gladstone series II (1993-1998) link from there.

There are actually a couple more Don Rosa stories not on inducks that are
mentioned in various Rosa fansites - I think this about covers *all of
Rosa's stories*:

A Little (Extra) Something Special  (story found on European Disney comic
fansite) I have no clue what publication it's from - it almost looks likes
something Don drew especially for himself or a fan
'Duckburg Ice Skating Contest story' (untitled) - from a Danish IceSkating
magazine giveaway 1998/1999'

These are both Duck related-stories of course - it should be only a matter
of time before they're on inducks.

Hope this helps
~ Tom