Newspapers that carried Mickey Mouse Daily Strip 1930-1932

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:31:36 CEST 2007

I have a bunch of daily strips from 1930-1932 that I'm trying to complete.

Was wondering if someone could tell me what newspapers carried it when it
first started in 1930 to 1932.  From what I read there were about (50?)
papers that picked up the strip when it started in 1930?  Oddly enough, I
contacted King Features who don't have sales records of strips going back
that far.  Any help would be appreciated.  So far these are the papers I
know of.

New York Daily Mirror
New York Sunday Mirror
Oakland Post-Enquirer
The Scrantonian
Danville Register (Virginia)
The Bee

And please reply to my email address - I don't want to clog the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Tom at t.wormstedt at gmail.com