DCML Digest, Vol 61, Issue 7/Eye surgery

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Mar 21 17:28:20 CET 2008

> Actually, Don was rushed into emergency surgery (a vitrectomy and a
> pneumatic retinopexy) as soon as the eye doctor diagnosed his
> problem as a
> detached retina.

My stepmother had the same thing happen a few years ago. In her case
she recovered fairly well, but her vision isn't quite what it used to
be. Her situation is what prompted my wife to go to the eye doctor
earlier this week to check on some funny things happening with her
eye. (Nothing serious, thank goodness, but you never know.) And now
this has happened to Don. May he have a smooth and complete recovery!

Gary