DCML Digest, Vol 73, Issue 14

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:03:48 CEST 2009

Sad to hear about that Gary.  When somebody buys the license, is there a
chance that you, Susan or anyone else from the Gladstone/Gemstone days might
be able to come back and work on them?  Is it too early at this point to
even know?

In the last issue of WDC&S #698 - there's a Gottfredson Mickey Mouse story
'Boxing Champion' - that was to be concluded with the next issue - 699.  Any
special plans to have the conclusion printed in a limited pressing or posted
online in a special place (password protected) that way those who have the
book could read the conclusion?  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Thanks again to Bruce, Susan, Gary, Russ etc. for all your hardwork over the
last 20 years & for making my childhood shine that much brighter.

- Tom Wormstedt