Complete Mickey

jerryblake2 at juno.com jerryblake2 at juno.com
Fri Feb 19 19:20:05 CET 2010

I realize that this may be a question without a satisfying answer, but does anyone know if there are any copies of the limited edition Complete Floyd Gottfredson Mickey Mouse book (daily strips from 1930 to 1955) still available for sale? I've heard the book used to be carried by a German company called Dreidreizehn's, but they don't offer it anymore. Any information will be greatly appreciated.