Disney DigiComics

schulte at teacher.com schulte at teacher.com
Wed Oct 13 14:02:29 CEST 2010

Greetings to Everyone!

Many thanks to August Paul Yang for his report!

A question from us older folks: is a "digicomic" animated, but available on-line, or is it basically a comic book obtainable through Kindle or iPhones, etc.?  Or is it a hybrid of some sort?  I found the website for Disney DigiComics, and it seemed to be regular comic book viewable through an e-Book, but then "game platforms" were mentioned, which made me wonder if in fact the comic is not animated.

And how is "Epic Mickey" being defined these days?  A very long adventure story?

Best Wishes!

L. Schulte