latest news: DCML Digest reaches Volume 100

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Sun Aug 28 14:52:12 CEST 2011

Duck Talk --
in our modern webfooted web space.
discussion group on Facebook, perhaps?

I don't like Facebook and such things; I've never found them organized,
clear, and thus appealing.
Message boards make visually pleasant, clearly organized themes and
discussions more easily possible, and don't require "friending" everyone (or
whatever it takes to use Facebook).

Olivier