DCML Digest, Vol 99, Issue 1

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Wed Aug 31 19:13:34 CEST 2011

hf at inducks <hfl at inducks.org> skrev:
>Something is wrong with the digest settings of this list.
>I got a digest containing messages from May 24th to present!

I get a new digest each time when there are enough messages to fill up a whole digest (same with the Swedish ankism at nafsk.se which uses the same server). Unfortunately, there are currently very few messages sent to DCML, so it takes several months until a digest is filled up and sent out. Previously, there was a digest at least once a day if at least one message had been sent. Maybe it was better in the old way.

Stefan