the end of the world is near (etc. etc.)

Paolo Castagno paolo at papersera.net
Fri Dec 21 22:25:15 CET 2012

> *which Duck or Disney Comics stories have had
> The World (as we know it) May Actually Be Ending
> as its theme*?

The first one that pops up my mind is "Zio Paperone e il tuffo nel
black-hole" ( http://coa.inducks.org/s.php?c=I+TL+1327-AP ) by Pezzin
and Scala, where the ducks (spoiler) have to stop the Earth running
toward a black hole...

Then a Mickey and Pluto one "Topolino e il campione terrestre" (
http://coa.inducks.org/s.php?c=I+TL+2135-1 ) where Pluto defeats some
aliens arrived to (guess what?) conquer our planet.

Surely there are more... but while we're at it, I'd like to wish you
all DCMLers a great holiday season, whatever you're interested in:
Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanzaa!

Cheers!

  - Paolo

http://www.papersera.net