which car colour for the Wonderful Whizzix?

arnelindgren at gmail.com arnelindgren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:13:18 CET 2012

In the 1991 reprint of the story (as a serial) in WDC&S # 553, 554 and 555, the Whizzix car is green, not red, just as I remember it from the 1967 Swedish reprinted version.
The Whizzix was not really "an old and worn out car", it came straight from the assembly line in the old Whizzix factory when Goofy found it.

Arne