Contents of Uncle Scrooge #2

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu May 14 06:32:58 CEST 2015

Answering my own question, I read a review of the issue, mentioning
that the one-pager features Scrooge. As Scrooge's picture in the
contents page is in Freccero's style, I searched for one-pagers
featuring Scrooge and drawn by Freccero, and I had no trouble locating
the picture. The story is I TL 2252-04 (Tagli energetici). According
to I.N.D.U.C.K.S. and the credits on the scan of the page, it is
written by Alberto Savini, not Bruno Sarda, so it seems I did find an
error in the contents page!

Although the Italian title means "power cuts", I guess the American
title, "Yo!" is kind of fitting, too, at least by 50%!

         Kriton.
-----
"The walls might hide spies, or, at any rate, historians."
-----