DCML emails

Per Starbäck 699 at nafsk.se
Wed Mar 14 12:38:25 CET 2018

> On 2018-03-13 22:16 +0000, gary Pantzer wrote:
>> I have not received an email from the DCML in a long time. Is it still
>> in use?
>
> I have not received any emails from the list lately either, but your
> message made it through.
>
> This month, for the first time in a while, I got a monthly password
> reminder from the mailing list server behind DCML.

This list still *exists*, even though it hardly is *used*. Monthly
password reminders were turnd off for a long time by mistake. Maybe
there would have been at least some traffic if people had been
reminded that they were members of the list -- maybe not.

(I think I'll take this opportunity to re-use the signature I used in
the heyday of the list:

--
Per Starbäck, Uppsala, Sweden
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"