DCML emails

Nuno Silva nunojsilva at ist.utl.pt
Thu Mar 15 23:03:28 CET 2018

On 2018-03-15 15:43 +0000, Matthew Yaklin wrote:
> I always enjoyed reading people's emails. I did not have much to say
> though.
>
> Most of my duck comics have been given away to children and while I
> stop into a comic store every few months I really do not see much that
> interests me in the way of duck material. Is that the problem for
> most? I miss Rosa.

Currently, I am not reading new disney comics magazines. Last I checked,
Portuguese comics (from Goody) seemed to have mostly new italian
stories, with styles that do not interest me.

But I have not yet read any issue from the new Uncle Scrooge series
Goody launched some time ago, maybe those are different?

--
Nuno Silva