DCML emails

Professor Hipponiex professorhipponiex at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:21:59 CET 2018

"I always enjoyed reading people's emails. I did not have much to say
though.

Most of my duck comics have been given away to children and while I stop
into a comic store every few months I really do not see much that interests
me in the way of duck material. Is that the problem for most? I miss Rosa."

Personally, I really like the new Disney comics from IDW. I can see why
some might not, though.