DCML

Harry Fluks hfl at inducks.org
Sat Mar 17 22:48:23 CET 2018

Hi all!

It's nice to see messages from people who I haven't "seen" in years (hi Per, Nils, Gary, Nuno!).

I don't think "moving" DCML to a different medium would help a lot.
In fact, there are already quite a few other mailing lists, facebook groups, and web forums about Disney comics.
Many of them are for a specific country, and they are not always in English.
The Disney comics fandom has spread all over the internet...

I agree that IDW comics have become less interesting.
That doesn't mean editor David Gerstein isn't doing a great job.
It's just that, as a European, I have read most of the comics already.
The interesting stuff used to be the Rosa stories (since they are interesting in English even when you've read the story in a
translation) and an occasional original Pat Block or so.
But that's not going to happen anymore...

--Harry.
Harry Fluks, Leidschendam, The Netherlands
Dutch Disney comics freak
http://inducks.org